Do you live in Wisconsin? If so, take a look outside today and tell me baking doesn’t look like a good idea. Let’s get cracking (eggs) and baking peanut butter cookies!
These Thick and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies are slightly crisp on the outside, tender and soft on the inside, plus you just scoop and bake them! No rolling in sugar and pressing with a fork required!
Here’s the recipe!
Thick and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Egg, large
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter, creamy
Baking & Spices
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Butter, unsalted
- Put the the butter and sugars together in the bowl of a stand mixer using the paddle attachment.
- Add the peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. Mix well and scrape the bowl clean.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to the butter mixture all at once and mix until looking good.
- Scoop dough onto silicone lined baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until just set. Allow cookies to cool slightly on the tray before transferring them to a cooling rack. Store cookies in an airtight container and enjoy at your own risk!
Enjoy some Jazz as you bake and please share this recipe with your friends, thank you!